jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

How my life has changed since I’m studying translation and interpreting?

I think, my life has changed very much, because, I can understand very much everything, for example: movies, songs, international TV channels, books, etc…
Also my uncles are from Norway, so, when they come to visit us, I can understand them when they talk. When they are at their country, I can write and send them letters, and know how have been.
When I began to study this major at this university, I didn’t know very much vocabulary, but now, I know more, also, I’ve learnt to speak and write in Spanish, because in this major we have a subject named Spanish, because this language is our mother tongue.
Thanks to this major, I can teach English to my little brother and some friends. Thanks to this major, I’m doing my dreams come true, because my dream is to be an expert speaker of English and so I can work on what I like. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario