jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

Something about me...

Hello, I'm Nicolás González, I'm 20 years old, I'm a person that like dance and share with my friends, because I can liberate the tensions, and like you know, I'm vegetarian and it is the most important to me.

Well, you can pass to my bedroom.

Welcome to my bedroom, how you can see it is very little but it is very welcoming.
here you can see a draw very special to me because it is a present from a inportant person to me and these are my certificate and some pictures.

Oh! well, I'm talking with my cousin, I really really love her, because she is very similar to me, we always go to parties, beaches and we do many more things.

Here we can see my family, he is my father, she is my mother, they are my brothers and me. I love them, because they always are when I need, for example: when I need help, some advice or another things.

she is my dog, like you can see she is very beautifull and adorable, she is 1 year old and her name is Muñeca.

also, this year has been very sad, because my neighbord and friends died, and he and I were very friends. We always played when we were a little boys and I miss him very much.

OK. It has been about me if you want to know more about me you should keep visit my blog, I really hope that you will enjoy, bye bye.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario