jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

If I were translator and interpreter my life would be…

My life would be different, because I would know about cultures from different countries, also my life would be very fun because I would speak English language much better, I could travel around the word working or just like a tourist, and I could k now many places around the world.
My life would be very interesting because I could meet many people from different countries, I would help tourist if they are lost in our country.
Also, my life would be so easy, because I could understand the movies, songs, international channels TV, books, etc…
If I were a translator and an interpreter, my life would be like a professional, because I would be working on what I like with other language.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario