jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

“To me, midterm and final represent...”

These exams represent the most important exams, where I can demonstrate everything I learnt in class. I have an oral exam, where I show my skills learnt in class to speak, such as: pronunciation, fluency, etc… also I have a written exam; I can demonstrate grammar, vocabulary and idiomatic expressions.
Always, in the midterm, I get nervous, so that I always betray me, because I can’t be in front the teachers doing my presentation, so, I should get over it.
Also, in the midterm and final exam there is an important grade at stake, this grade decides if I pass the subject, me and all classmates are under pressure in the midterm and final, so, we must study very much to have a good grade.
We have on midterm and one final the semester and these are the most important exams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario